43-я Зимняя Школа ИТЭФ (дедлайн до 10 декабря!)
18th International Moscow School of Physics (43rd ITEP Winter School of Physics) is scheduled for February 17-24, 2015 and will be held in a hotel situated on a picturesque cite near Moscow (the particular place will be specified later). The number of participants will be limited to 110. To ensure consideration of your application, please fill in the on-line registration form not later than December 10, 2014. The on-line registration form is available at the web page of the School.
The School fee amounts to 500 Euro. The sum covers all living expenses during the School, transportation, and excursion. Grants received by the Organizing Committee allow to reduce the fee to 5000 rubles for participants from Russia and FSU countries. There are some limited extra funds to support young participants from Russia and FSU. To apply for the support please contact Organizing Committee.
Main topics of the School
- Physics at LHC
- Higgs Boson
- Heavy Flavor Physics
- Cosmology and Astrophysics
- Hot Topics
Preliminary list of speakers and tentative titles includes
- Dmitry Gorbunov (INR) — Cosmology and particle physics
- Alexander Gorsky (ITEP) — News in Mathematical Physics
- Peter Križan (University of Ljubljana, J. Stefan Institute, Ljubljana) — Heavy Flavours
- Vladimir Lipunov (SAI MSU) — Gamma-ray bursts
- Igor Novikov (Lebedev Physical Institute RAS) — Black holes
- Graham Ross (Oxford, Great Britain) — Beyond the Standard Model
- Paris Sphikas (CERN) — Physics at ATLAS and CMS
- Mikhail Voloshin (TPI, Minneapolis; ITEP) — Strong interactions and spectroscopy
- Deiter Zeppenfeld (KIT, Karlsruhe) — Higgs Boson
Chair of the Organizing Committee: Michael Danilov
School Director: Yuri Kiselev
I.Alekseev, D.Besson, S.Blinnikov, A.Bylinkin, M.Danilov, S.Glazyrin, S.Godunov, E.Ilyina, D.Kazakov, Yu.Kiselev, V.Novikov, L.Okun, P.Pakhlov, A.Rostovtsev, D.Svirida, E.Tikhonova, T.Uglov, M.Vysotsky, E. Zhemchugov.
The School is organized by ITEP, Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship of Moscow City Government, and National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI”.